TRENT COOK AEP MES (S&C) BHM
Accredtied Exercise Physiologist
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist (Exercise & Sports Science Australia)
- Masters of Exercise Science (Edith Cowan University)
- Bachelor of Human Movement (University of Tasmania)
- Medicare Provider (#4164811K)
- Workcover Accredited (#6725)
- Department of Veterans Affairs Provider
- Musculoskeletal Pain Rehabilitation
- Spinal Disorder & Posture Correction
- Clinical Exercise Prescription for Special Needs Patients
- Stroke & Neurological Disorder Rehabilitation
- Biomechanical Correction
- Athlete Conditioning
- Strength & Conditioning Specalist
- Trent has been involved professionally in the fitness industry since 1996, when he commenced a Bachelor of Human Movement Degree in his home state of Tasmania. Having worked primarily in health and fitness centres, he also spent a great deal of time performing specialised performce testing and athlete exercise prescription at the University of Tasmania's Human Performance Laboratory, as well as the Tasmanian Institute of Sport.
- In 2011 Trent completed a Masters of Exercise Science (Strength & Conditioning) at the Edith Cowan University in WA.
- In 2008 Trent completed the rigourous selection criteria and gain certification as an Exercise Physiologist and Exercise Scientist. This accreditaction allows him to be regonised by government organisations such as Medicare, Department of Veterans Affairs and Workcover Australia (see "Exercise Services" for further information).
- In 2010, Trent became employed by the Sport & Recreation Department at the Coffs Harbour TAFE Campus, where he performs various teaching duties for the Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitrness qualifications.
- 2012 saw Trent employed by Charles Sturt University in Port MacQuarie, where he helps teach and coordinate the Exercise Science unit for the Bachelor of Community Science & Rehabilitation Course.
- Presently, Trent continues to juggle the operation of the Posture to Potential Clinic with TAFE Fitness teaching duties.
DIANE KING BOM
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology Practitioner Level I (CHEK Institute)
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level I (CHEK Institute)
- Pre & Post Natal Exercise Conditioning
- Posture Correction and Rehabilitation Consultancy
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Modifications for Well-Being & Weight Loss
- Seniors Exercise Conditioning
- Personal Training
- Diane is now employed at a Registered Midwife with Grafton Hospital and her duties at Posture to Potential are now very limited, but she does pop in from time to time to keep Trent in line and do a workout.
- Diane has four children (+ a demanding husband!). She knows how hard it can be to include health and fitness into your lifestyle. So if you think you don't have time to fit exercise into your lifestyle, speak to Diane, she can give you a reality check.